International Social Innovation Research Conference 2012Posted: 25 May 2012
International Social Innovation Research Conference 2012
12-14 September 2012, University of Birmingham
Each year ISIRC brings together the international academic community focusing on social entrepreneurship, enterprise and innovation. This year ISIRC has received paper submissions from six continents and more than 30 countries. Confirmed plenary speakers include:
- Dennis Young, Georgia State University: The State of Theory and Research on Social Enterprise.
- Alex Nicholls, Oxford University: The Politics of Social Innovation: An International Comparison.
- Graham Smith, University of Southampton: Associative Democracy and the Social Economy: Exploring the Regulatory Challenge.
- Pascal Dey, St Gallen University: Social Enterprise in the United Kingdom Nonprofit Sector: A Multifaceted Relation.
- Paul Tracey, Cambridge University: Ethnography as method for the study of social entrepreneurship
- MariaLaura di Domenico: TBC
Further information and details of how to book can be found on the conference website: http://www.tsrc.ac.uk/NewsandEvents/ISIRCConference/tabid/875/Default.aspx